We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Grand Island
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
McElroy Service Experts can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Grand Island sanitary sewer main and your home.
At McElroy Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, training and aptitude to perform everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find an issue. Stopping it quickly can help you avoid pricey damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have McElroy Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and fix illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact McElroy Service Experts today at 308-210-4398 or request an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer outstanding equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*