We Support Our Furnace Installation in Grand Island With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and tune up heating systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Grand Island.
What makes our skilled labor stand out from other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical accreditation in the business. They also are part of ongoing industry and product education to find the leading ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic offerings that we provide you with time to think it over—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 308-210-4398 to book your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, many furnaces live for about 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you routinely replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very well and can even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at McElroy Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 308-210-4398 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we put in your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll wear shoe coverings to defend your carpet from any dust we might track in. We set up drop cloths surrounding the installation space to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our Experts have received some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a checklist to make sure your furnace is operating accurately before we go.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll hook up your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll regularly go above and beyond, for the highest quality installation anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Now with McElroy Service Experts
Need an extra reason to buy a furnace from McElroy Service Experts?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 308-210-4398 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.