A popping disturbance is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy needs
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Get in touch with an experienced company in Grand Island, like McElroy Service Experts, to examine your home's ventilation system. We can offer recommendations for duct repair or installation.