A popping disturbance is characteristic of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Too much noise
- Greater energy needs
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Call an experienced company in Grand Island, like McElroy Service Experts, to look at your home's ventilation system. We can provide recommendations for duct repair or installation.