We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Grand Island With a 100% Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in Grand Island, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company install your new system.
That’s where the pros from McElroy Service Experts come in. In addition to having the skills and certification to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 308-210-4398 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to conserve on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At McElroy Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to choose the recommended model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service outfit in Grand Island? Here are a couple of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your house, you assume they’ll put in your new system for peak operation. And they’ll leave your house and backyard in an unchanged state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the installation work requires us to walk inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your flooring from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation area to keep your carpet protected from refuse all through our services.
- Excellent service—Our techs are NATE-certified. This shows they’ve finished rigorous schooling to be awarded the most desirable technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check each small thing is covered. We’ll also make sure your unit is working appropriately and meets local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant updates—We’ll communicate how everything is unfolding and when you can expect us to be finished.