It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first priority on our minds at McElroy Service Experts.
That’s since annual work provides lots of perks for your system, like better efficiency and a reduced chance for trouble. You can receive these benefits—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. This inspection could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your house. This can help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance gives lots of advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Finds little troubles before they create expensive service.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This checkup is the most complete in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your unit to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 308-210-4398. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.