It’s not difficult to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first priority on our minds at McElroy Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual work provides lots of perks for your system, such as better efficiency and a decreased chance for trouble. You can have these benefits—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth check of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your residence. This might help you make a smart decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance gives a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Finds little issues before they result in expensive service.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This work is the most complete in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your system to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 308-210-4398. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.