Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the pros at McElroy Service Experts are here to make the process simple for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 308-210-4398 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.