Summer has officially arrived in Grand Island and the last thing you need is your A/C system failing during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from McElroy Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most general air conditioning tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with McElroy Service Experts
When you call McElroy Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Examine system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
McElroy Service Experts in Grand Island is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 308-210-4398 today!