Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call McElroy Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.