Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call McElroy Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.