No matter what the elements outside in Grand Island, the temperature in your space designates how comfortable you will seem. Choose the right temp and your space will seem like a nice escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t working accurately, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for a deeper look at the way you’re using your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Try this quick quiz from McElroy Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are not far away in Grand Island. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your first step?
- Ask my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to choose and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system available in Grand Island.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to examine it.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Now tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to help out your system for a new season, a professional tune-up is essential to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re there, your HVAC service technician will be on the lookout for more urgent complications for your equipment. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to customers at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Build a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady escalation in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!