Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of troubles.
Frequently issues are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these troubles get worse, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and bills that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating properly, you may wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance immediately can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies little troubles early. Blocking big issues from happening beforehand is the smartest way to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the chance to closely check and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money over time if troubles are taken care of as they pop up.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Frequently this results in a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy lower heating and cooling bills, in addition to the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but pro maintenance may help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with McElroy Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round heating and cooling prices.* But with McElroy Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that work with your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-friendly, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have several other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a McElroy Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit has a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access more benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. No matter what your budget is, we can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and residence. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 308-210-4398 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.