The health of your HVAC system is very important because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which opens them to a wide assortment of common issues.
These problems are frequently minor enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues evolve, your entire system could be jeopardized. These are annoyances and costs you can bypass with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now might help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Small Troubles Ahead of Time
Averting huge troubles in the first place is the best way to shield your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate vital internal parts. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are repaired as they begin.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance could reduce your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
McElroy Service Experts offers a collection of membership plans drafted to suit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often answer a greater volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a McElroy Service Experts Expert coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to added benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 308-210-4398 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.