With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your standard tank heater. Truly! We compiled the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of ice water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This wonderful tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call McElroy Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.