The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with McElroy Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Grand Island. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 7 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At McElroy Service Experts in Grand Island, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce maximum comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 308-210-4398 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.